At Natürlich we specialize in wool carpets from mills all over the world.
We have a wide selection of colors and patterns. From soft heathered tones, subtle hues, bright colors to stripes, plaids and checks, our carpets can create a peaceful neutral background or make a bold statement, it's your choice.
If you can imagine it, we can find it for you. Wool carpet comes in many styles; plush, multi-level, woven, even heavy shag. Our custom carpets can be dyed and woven to complement your unique décor.
For carpeting wool is the natural choice; after all it was created to protect sheep in all kinds of weather conditions!
- Wool recovers well from crushing because it has a natural permanent crimp, providing texture and great resilience.
- Wool resists soiling and is easy to clean because its natural wiry outer surface keeps dirt high in the pile of the carpet.
- Wool wears well because its fiber is flexible. It resists damage from furniture and heavy traffic.
- Wool feels good, it’s soft and welcoming to the toes!
- Wool is anti-static, repels moisture and soiling, and is flame-retardant.
- Wool is healthy for your home as well as the environment.
- You’ll breathe easy with wool, because it does not release harmful toxins or allergens like synthetic fibers.
At Natürlich Flooring we also offer 100% wool carpet padding, in addition to recycled fiber and rubber pads.
Wool carpet is great for keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It is environmentally friendly, a renewable resource and biodegradable.
We offer free quotes and professionally install our products. We also stock wool carpet care products at our showroom.
Some of the many wool carpet resources that you will find at our showroom:
- Cavan Carpets
- Glen Eden
- Godfrey Hirst
- Nature's Carpet
- Prestige Mills
- Riviera Carpets
- Stanton Carpets
- Whitfield Natural Textiles
To help you be informed about how to ensure the long lasting beauty and comfort of your wool carpeting, have a look at the helpful information we have complied about wool carpet cleaning and care and natural methods of moth prevention and control..