In our showroom, you will find wool carpets from carpet mills all over the world. We have a wide variety of colors and patterns. Naturally soft heather tones, subtle hues, bright colors, stripes, plaids, checks—our carpets can be a background for your life or make a statement—you choose.
Wool carpet comes in many styles—plush, multi-level, woven, even heavy shag. If you can dream it, we can create it for you. Our custom carpets can be dyed and woven to complement your unique décor.
- Wool recovers well from crushing, because it has a natural permanent crimp, providing texture and great resilience.
- Wool resists soiling and is easy to clean because its natural wiry outer surface keeps dirt high in the pile of the carpet.
- Wool wears well because its fiber is flexible. It resists damage from furniture and heavy traffic.
- Wool feels good. It’s soft and welcoming to the toes!
- Wool is anti-static, repels moisture and soiling, and is flame-retardant.
- Wool is healthy for your home as well as the environment.
You’ll breathe easy with wool, because it does not release harmful toxins or allergens like synthetic fibers. We take care to maintain a selection for chemically sensitive customers to choose from.
Hendricksen Natürlich Flooring, Inc. now offers our clients 100% wool carpet pad, in addition to recycled fiber and rubber pad.
Wool carpet is the best product to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It is environmentally friendly, a renewable resource and biodegradable.Why not Wool?
We offer free quotes, and we professionally install these products.Below you will find links to some of the many carpet sources that you will find at the Natürlich Showroom in downtown Sebastopol.